|Original Name||Novak Djokovic|
|Novak Djokovic Net Worth||$90 million|
|Source of Income||Tennis|
|Annual Income||$17 Million|
Novak Djokovic is a young professional tennis player who currently holds the world no. 1 rank who has earned a net worth of $90 Million. Novak is a fine player with skill that has been harnessed after years of training and it has earned him eight Grand slam championships. This Serbian Champion is considered one of the most gifted players of all time, the icing on the cake is that he is simply 28 years old in 2016 and has a long career ahead.
Novakis a highly competitive personality and this trait goes right into his childhood, he picked up the racket at the age of 4 and has been playing like a champ ever since, he is also very interested in studies and has learnt five languages which are Serbian, Italian, English, German and French.
Novak has been ripping through competition unlike any since 2011 and has appeared in nine grand slam finals winning five matches which is very impressive.
Lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous
Djokovic is a good businessman and that’s the reason he has such a massive net worth, he can pull in up to $1 Million in fees per exhibition match he plays at different venues worldwide. He has also been very wise picking up massive brands to endorse along the way like adidas, Peugot, Seiko and more.
Novak has a beautiful home at Monte Carlo which he has made his home but he also has a couple of houses in Serbia and few in UK toothough not much is known about it.
Cars and other Assets
He has a sponsorship deal with Mercedes Bens and that’s why you will see him cruising around in beautiful Mercedes sedans
Novak is a very passionate young man and when he donated his winner’s check of $750,000 in the Italian Open to the relief of the floods in Serbia he showed beautiful empathy as well, that earned him fans and respect from around the world.
Novak Djokovic 5 Interesting Facts
- Novak Djokovic has played against the best players around, including a 4 hour long match against Roger Federer who is considered the best of our generation and Novak even won the match.
- Novak moved to Germany alone to pursue his training which was integral according to the world class tennis star.
- Novak has also been featured in journals like TIME Magazine and made it up into the Top-100 most influential people list the magazine hosted.
- He is also the brand ambassador for AudemarsPiguet because he loves his watches.
- Novak also has his own line of restaurants and cafes in Serbia which earn him and his family millions.
Novak has kept his no.1 title in a totally sweet spot for a long time but let’s see how long this champion can dominate the court especially with the competition coming in every year.