|Original Name||Michael John Clarke|
|Michael Clarke Net Worth||$16 million (USD)|
|Source of Income||Cricket|
|Annual Income||$5 Million|
Lifestyle of the Rich and the Famous
Born in in Liverpool, New South Wales,Australia Clarke was a child with immense energy growing up and his parents made a good decision by putting him for cricket coaching. The fruits of Michaels labor were seen in 1999 he debuted as an 18 year old in cricket.
Michael is a left armed orthodox bowler and has spent years mastering his art which finally got him to earn captainship in 2012,
Clarke gets paid close to $2.5 million per year and that’s not including hi bonus and other match qualification or winnings.
Endorsements:Clarke is a big man when it comes to his fan following and many companies like Gillette and more took benefit of that by having this growing star as their endorser, this eventually earned Michael Clarke close to $4 million through his time in cricket.
Home: Michael has his home in the Sutherland Shire which he purchased for nearly $2million, the house is a river facing beauty that’s pretty surreal and not your average home because of its modernistic design and appeal. The home is a five bedroom masterpiece which is worth a lot more but thankfully Michael got it for a reasonable price.
Michael Clarke Interesting Facts
- The Wisden Cricketers’ Almanac named him Leading Cricketer in the World for the year 2012
- He led Australia to victory in the match against England in a 5 – 0 slaughter in the 2013 Ashes series
- His greatest accomplishment was being part of the team that won the 2007 world cup under the leadership of RickyPonting.
- Several magazines have ranked him among the top in their hottest men series of articles.
- Michael hold India close to his heart because he made his Test debuted for Australia in October 2004 against India.
Clarke has been a major player for Australia and has helped the team score on more than one occasion, his relaxed personality makes him one of our favorite cricketers of this generation.