|Original Name||Luis Alberto Suarez Diaz|
|Luis Suarez net worth||$14,760,000|
|Source of Income||Football|
|Properties||Car , House|
- In 2014, his net worth was $10 million GBP which increased from $10 million in 2013.
- He draws a salary of euro 6.75 million which includes his winnings, endorsements and bonuses. His annual salary is 6.24million GBP which he reportedly earned while playing for Liverpool. His weekly wage was 120,000GBP. These were the 2012 estimates.
- According to Forbes 2016, he was worth $21 million. In 2015 his salary and bonuses were evaluated at 15.4 million and endorsements were $4.5 million. In 2015, his May net worth was $19.9 million while the Forbes 2014 May estimate was $15million.
- In 2011, he signed a contract at FC Liverpool for 23 million euro. He drew a yearly salary of 4.2 million from the contract. According to Forbes report, Suarez was signed by Liverpool to a $75 million contract. The deal was said to pay Suarez 160,000 euro per week for the rest of the season. In 2014-2015, his weekly wage was 200,000 euro from his contract with FC Barcelona. The five year contact will end in 2019.
Luis Suarezcurrently resides in United Kingdom. The football star has high security arrangements in and around his home to keep unwanted elements and perhaps the fans at bay.
- His mansion has a 14 foot security wall topped by an electrical fence. It also has 8 inch spikes built into it. Alsatian dogs along with CCTV cameras guard the premises of his mansion.
- In 2014, Luis Suarez planned to team up with Cazrola and Arteta for a euro 50million investment in the property market. They have their funds into Capital & Centric investment LLP which will aid them to buy and develop sites for private homes in selected pats of England.
- The founder of Capital & Centric, Tim Heatly stated that they are focusing on the real estate development with 20 million euro worth of property under construction. Some of their resources will be directed at investing in private rented communities and residential development.