|Original Name||Julius Winfield Erving II|
|Julius Erving Net Worth||$16,000,000|
|Wife||Dorys Madden (2008)
Turquoise Brown (1972-03)
|Properties||Car , House|
Julius Erving, born on 22nd February, 1950 became the most well-known basketball pioneer popularizing a form of scoring known as the Slam dunk. When the American Basketball Association merged with the National Basketball Association, he won many accolades and was net worth $16 million.
- He earned $3,000,000 playing for Philadelphia 76ers(contract of 1976) and $1,485,000(contract of 1986)
- His net worth in 2013 was $3,428,000 which has had a significant rise in 2015 with his net worth being $6,000,000.
- His endorsements and sponsorships are worth $156,863. His estimated yearly income amount to $706,000.
- The net income from the accolades that Erving has earned throughout his life amount to $3,967,369.
Julis Ervin or known as Dr. J by his fans had purchased his abode in 2006 for a reasonable market price that was as much as $2.25 million which would have skyrocketed years later. He moved out a few years later due to opportunities elsewhere.
- Julius Ervin resides at the St. George UT(USA). The entrance door is 10 by 5 and right beside the entry office is the meeting room which has a memento jersey found stuck in a corner. The house boasts of five bedrooms and a home theatre that has NBA logo chairs, 150 inch screen, a master bath with a double sided fireplace next to the tub. It also houses a basement a walk-in closet and the kitchen which also had a pantry.The outdoors have a covered deck, a fire pit and a customized basketball court with the Philadelphia 76ers The outdoor also focuses on a Jacuzzi, swimming pool with a touch of greenery around. Ervin also purchased a gold course when he moved to Atlanta.
- Ervin had struck a deal with his long term friend and invested in Atlanta area’s Heritage Golf Club. The course is worth $2 million. Ervin’s investment could not keep up with the course’s maintenance that was estimated at $75,000 monthly. The business failed terribly to keep up with the expenses.
- J is now an executive in sports and a businessman.