|Original Name||Jennifer Nicole Lee|
|Net Worth||$1 Million (approx)|
|Source of Wealth||Modeling|
Jennifer Nicole Lee ( Jennifer Nicole Siciliano) is an American fitness model, motivational speaker and an actor. She was born on June 13, 1975 in Rochester, New York. After losing 70 pounds, she launched her career as a fitness guru, author, actor and a motivational speaker. And Jennifer still looks young when her age is 40 years in 2016.
- She was married to her spouse Edward Lee and bore two children. Straight from 170 pounds, she came down to 70 pounds which she later lost and went on to get crowned as the “Miss Bikini America” in 2006.
- She was born to American parents in London. Her parents were Italian immigrants settling in the country back then. The family later moved to Tennessee. She was born in a place known as Rochester, New York, United States of America. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations from University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
- She was married to Edward Lee from 1997. The pair divorced in 2014. They have two children, Jayden Lee and Dylan Lee. She was recently spotted with her new boyfriend Beto Perez who is the founder of Zumba. They were spotted at Miami’s South Beach.
- In 2011, she opened a fitness center by the name Fitness Model Factory in Miami, Florida. She stated that she is going to bring the best kept beauty secret from Hollywood to Miami. The Fitness studio has everything from styling to coaching for fitness models. She created the JNL Fusion and holds annual meetings called the JNL Fusion World Conference & Fitness Revival.She was mentioned as the ‘Top 3 Females In The Fitness Industry’ on Yahoo sports. Splash! Online also called her out in the ‘Best Celebrity Bikini Babes of 2011.’
- In 2012, she had seen a lot of publicity. CBS news named Lee as “America’s Sexiest Fitness Mom.” She was also featured on 44 magazine cover. She made an appearance on Inside Edition, The Early Show, Fox and Friends, Extra and E! Entertainment.
- In 2013, Lee made an appearance in the film Pain and Gain with starred Dwayne Johnson. She was also a part of her own documentaries, Secret Lives of Women and Byte Me: 20 Hottest Women on the Web. She became a household name in almost 90 countries courtesy her prominent role as a fitness model.
- She has authored fitness book like ‘The Mind, Body & Soul Diet: Your Complete Transformational Guide To Health, Healing, Happiness.’
Her second book is entitled ‘The Jennifer Nicole Lee Fitness Model Diet: JNL’s Super Fitness Models Secrets To A Sexy, Strong, Sleek Physique.’ She has also published cook books like the ‘Jennifer Nicole Lee Fun Fit Foodie Cookbook.’