|Original Name||Antwan Andre Patton|
|Net Worth||$40 million (USD)|
Big Boi is the stage name for Antwan Andre Patton has net worth of $40 million in 2016, a respected face in American Rap Music. His skill in music has lead him to be a songwriter, record producer and all round musical guru for a lot of young talent in the industry, and he performs as part of the rap duo Outkast alongside Andre 3000.
Big Boibetter known as Antwan in his highschool days was a kid with a lot of skill, ambition and energy. He was constantly getting himself into and out of trouble but it was joining Tri-Cities High School that got him to concentrate his energy on one interest and that was music.
Antwan met Andre Benjamin in high school and they started performing together as a duo their music was very well received and together they created Outkast. After for records they made two solo albums
If Big Boi looks pretty familiar and you are not a fan of hip hop then you have certainly seen him in the world of Hollywood blockbusters, he has acted in some iconic movies of the new millennium like Hitch (2005), Friends with Benefits (2011) and Neighbors (2014). While the average salary that he received was $150,000.
He is also a writer for shows like Glee, the Step up Movies, and even Grey’s Anatomy among many other, his creativity and skill with words pushes him ahead in the world of movies and music.
Interesting facts about Big Boi
- His debut album with Outkast was a chart topper on the American billboards and stayed at the no. 1 spot for six weeks.
- Big Boi recalls meeting a fan who listened to ‘git up, git out’ every morning and it pushed him to get out of bed and go to college.
- Aquemini Big Boi’s third studio album with Outkast was a combination of his and his partner’s star signs.
- CeeLo Green a super popular rap artist was almost part of the Outkast team but it never came through.
- Big boi has his own special edition shoes with Converse, the left side sports “Sir Lucious Left Foot” and the right prints a monochrome “Son of Chico Dusty”. The shoe even has his logo printed on its tongue.
Big Boi is a big name in the rap and hip hop world but he still feels like he has a lot more to conquer, only the future will tell what’s in store for this hard-core hip-hopper