Baba Ramdev, known as the spiritual leader who is gradually turning as political figure has announced his net worth to be around INR 1,100 Crores. He is the man who hails from Haryana, India. He has made his major contribution in Ayurveda, yoga and agricultural domain of the nation.
|Original Name||Baba Ramdev|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1965|
|Birth Place||Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Net Worth||Rs 1,100 Crore
|Source of Income||Yoga|
|Parents||Gulabo Devi and Ram Nivas Yadav|
In an interview, Baba Ramdev partially provided the detail of his entire assets that was around Rs. 1,100 crore. As per the report, I was able to concluded that all of his truth is near about Rs. 426 Crores including the contribution of 249 crore with the Divya Yog Mandir Trust. Beside this, evaluation of his Patanjali Yogpeeth Trust is Rs. 164.8 crore and Bharat Swabhiman Trust worth of Rs 10 crore. But, he is still quite on the gossips related to the number of companies he own.
He is the man who has enlightened people with the mode of yoga. He was born with the name Ram Krishna Yadav in the family of Ram Nivas Yadav and Gulabo Devi in a small village area of Alipur village. He earned his education in different streams such as Scripture, Yoga and Sanskrit in different gurukuls. Later on, he opted the phase of Sanyasi and re-christened his name as “Baba Ramdev”. While, he was suffering himself in a small village of Haryana known as Kalva, he used to offer class to villagers on yoga. Soon he migrated to Haridwar and received knowledge ancient script called as Gurukul Kangri Viswavidyalaya. Soon, he decided to move to Himalaya and was intensified to practice self discipline as well as meditation.
Excels in Public Life:
Soon in the year 1995, he established “Divya Yog Mandir” that was gradually aired in the year 2003 by Astha TV in the morning slot. And, slowly he attended a huge fellowship which even included celebrities such as Amitabh Bachchan and Shilpa Shetty. He was the first Non- Muslim to call of Muslim priest in the seminary held at Deoband location of Uttar Pradesh. He had been touring across the world to different countries such as USA, Japan and Britain. Soon, in 2006, he was invited by Kofi Annan for delivery of lecture on the topic “Poverty alleviation” in the UN conference.
- In the year 2010, baba ramdev planned to form a new political party that would named as Bharat Swabhiman in the coming election. But dropped down this concept in the year 2014 election and started campaign in favor of BJP nominee, Narendra Modi.
- He has imposed the black money entry via Mauritius route as well as even suggested removal of the denomination of currency from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000.
- He raised the issue of illegal Indian money in Swiss bank that is around 1 to 1.5 trillion.
- He is admired as the promotional member of Jan Lokpal Agitation that was pioneered as 2011Indian anti-corruption movement that was executed in the Ramlila Maidan.
- In the year 2012, he raised his voice in support of the Narendra Modi and removal of Congress political party. He held off a fast of 6 days in the Ambedkar stadium, New Delhi.
- Allegation for tax evasion – for capture of governmental land in name of Patnajal Yog Peeth. Moreover, he is even identified as the man behind the maze of business running across the world.
- Violation Labour’s law for his own company employees
- Violation of animal preservation acts as it was reported in the year 2006 to make use of animal parts in the manufacture of medicine.
- Insisted to offer better condition to AIDS patient via Yoga and Ayurvedic drugs offered in his trust. He even said that sex education in the school should be replaced with yoga education which had led him to lots of trouble and strict warnings.
- Repeatedly raised voice against the practice of homosexuality and decriminalizing homosexuality at Delhi Court.
- Detention at London airport for net 8 eight hour.
- In the year 2014, the highlighted topic was the conversation with Alwar BJP candidate, Mahant Chandnath that was more threat or warning than to be a conversation.